POLY IBADAN Cut-Off Mark 2023: This page will show you everything you need to know about the Polytechnic Ibadan Cut-off Mark for the 2023/2024 Session is Out. See details below.
This is to inform the general public especially aspirants of The Polytechnic Ibadan that the JAMB cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE and FOLLOW our WhatsApp Group/Channel Now.
Ibadan Poly Cut Off Mark for all Courses
Below is the cut-off marks for all The Polytechnic Ibadan courses for 2023 below:
- ACCOUNTANCY – 150
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY – 150
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 150
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 150
- ARTS AND DESIGN – 150
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 150
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT – 150
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 150
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 150
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION – 150
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY – 150
- GEOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGY – 150
- INSURANCE – 150
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 150
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES – 150
- MARKETING – 150
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 150
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 150
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT – 150
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 150
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY – 150
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 150
- STATISTICS – 150
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS – 150
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
RECOMMENDED: How to Apply for Ibadan Poly Post UTME Form
Polytechnic Ibadan Departmental Cut-Off Mark.
Polytechnic Ibadan’s departmental cut-off mark is usually different from its JAMB cut-off mark. The departmental cut-off mark is the final mark that will determine a candidate’s admission.
The departmental cut-off mark for 2023 isn’t out yet. Once the 2023 cut off marks is released, we will update this page. Below are the 2020 departmental cut-off marks for all courses:
- MARKETING. 44.9
- LOCAL GOVT STUDIES 42.1
- PUBLIC ADMIN 46.1
- PURCHASING. 39.7
- MASS COM 51.7
- BUS ADMIN. 48.2
- MUSIC TECH. 44.6
- OFFICE TECH. 44.2
- SURVEYING 37.9
- ARCHITECTURE 43.9
- BUILDING TECH 39.7
- ESTATE MGT 40.5
- FASHION 39.9
- FINE ART 44.5
- QUANTITY SURVEY 40.1
- URBAN &R PLANNING 39.5
- COMPUTER SCI 46.7
- SLT 51
- GEOLOGY 39.5
- LIBRARY INFO-SCI 45.3
- STATISTICS 38.7
- ACCOUNTANCY 53.1
- INSURANCE 44.9
- BANKING AND FIN. 47.9
- MECHANICAL ENG. 45.1
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 43.9
- COMPUTER ENG. 40.5
- MECHATRONICS 45.9
- ELECTRICAL ENG. 43.9
Ibadan Poly Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
What is Ibadan Poly cut off mark 2022?
150! That is Ibadan Poly cut off mark for 2023.
How can I get admission in Ibadan Poly?
As a JAMB candidate, just choose Ibadan Poly as your choice of institution in JAMB and ensure you have a good jamb score. Then when the school’s post utme form comes out, purchase it. One last thing, ensure you have the jamb and utme requirement required for the course you’re applying for.
Do you have any other questions?
If you have any other questions feel free to use the comment box below and ask us. Allschool will provide accurate answers to your question.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.