Osun State Schools Resumption Date has been announced.
Osun has announced resumption for all public and private schools across the state. The government noted the schools should resume academic activities on Monday November 2, 2020 to conclude the extended 3rd term.
This was contained in an announcement by the Coordinating Director, Ministry of Education, Mrs. C.K Olaniyan.
The statement reads: “This is to inform the general public, particularly all stakeholders in the State of Osun Education Sector that Mr Governor has graciously approved that the 3rd term be extended by one week.
“Consequent upon the extension approval, the current term will no longer end on the 30th October, 2020 but will now terminate on 6th November, 2020.
“In view of the lifting of the daytime curfew by the state government, all public and private schools in the state are to resume academic activities on Monday 2nd November, 2020 to conclude the extended 3rd term.
“A reviewed academic calendar for 2020/2021 academic session will be released soon.”
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.