How to Print JAMB Admission Letter for All Years. This is for both UTME & DE Candidates.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
In this page we will show you how to print your jamb admission letter on jamb portal. We will also entertain questions (if you have any).
All the candidates offered admission during the 2018/2019 academic session can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online.
You must have created a profile on JAMB Portal. See How to Create JAMB Online Profile HERE.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab (check image above).
- You will be redirected to a page, follow the steps and make payment of N1,000 (jamb admission letter fee).
- After payment, you will be redirected to a page were you can print your jamb admission letter.
NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.