How to Print JAMB Admission Letter for All Years. This is for both UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Candidates.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
In this page we will show you how to print your jamb admission letter on jamb portal. We will also entertain questions (if you have any).
The illustration on this page will work for all years! If you have any issues while trying to print your admission letter, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will answer you as soon as we can.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online.
NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
You must have created a profile on JAMB Portal. See How to Create JAMB Online Profile HERE.
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- You will be redirected to a page, follow the steps, and make a payment of N1,000 (jamb admission letter fee).
- After payment, you will be redirected to a login page.
- Login, click on My Payments. Then click on get status. If your payment is approved, click on CONTINUE.
- You will be directed to the admission letter printing page.
- Select your exam year and enter your jamb registration number and submit.
- The admission letter will be available in a 3 page PDF document. See sample below.
JAMB Admission Letter Sample
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.