How to retrieve your Lost, Stolen Or Burnt Original WAEC Certificates! Follow the easy solution below;
Are you a victim of lost, stolen, or burnt WAEC Original Certificate? The Original WAEC Certificate has been one of the most crucial document required of candidates seeking admission into higher institutions.
According to the West African Examination Council , Issuing of Original Certificate is done Once.
Candidates who lost or Misplaced their Original Certificate are to report to any WAEC Office in the State he or she sat for the examination and apply for “Attestation of Results”.
The Attestation of Result confirms that the individual registered and sat for the West African Senor School Certificate Examination [WASSCE].
How to get WAEC Attestation of Result?
- Write a Letter of Application requesting an Attestation of Result.
- Get a police report on lost or damaged certificate
- Get the Photocopy of lost or damaged certificate
- Two recent passport-sized photos of the candidate
- Sworn Affidavit for the collection of Attestation of Result
- Pay an administrative fee of N20,000.
PLEASE NOTE: You can’t apply for Attestation of Results or any other document if you have not registered and sat for the examination.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.