RSU Post utme form: Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Session is out. The cut-off mark is 180.
This is to inform the general public that the RSU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 session is now on sale.
LATEST UPDATE: RSUST Supplementary Form 2022/2023 Session is Out
RSUST begins reprinting of Post-UTME examination slip 2022/2023
This is to inform Post-UTME applicants of Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) that they can now proceed online to their RSUST POST UTME Application Portal to reprint their exam slip.
How To reprint your exam slip
- Log into your account on the RSUST POST UTME Application Portal
- Click on My Applications
- On the 2022/2023 POST UTME Card, Click on Print Exam Slip
Candidates Eligible to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Post UTME Applications
- Then click on SignUp and fill out the application form
- Then proceed to register
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The screening exercise will take place from Tuesday 4th October 2022.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of the screening exercise is ELECTRONIC.
- It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
- The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Tuesday 4th October 2022, at the Information Communication and technology Centre (ICTC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
- Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Documents Required for RSUST Screening
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration. We also recommend you go with your UTME Result.
Other Important Things to Note
- Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer, especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise.
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the Online registration.
If you still have any questions regarding the RSU 2022/2023 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask questions!
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.