RSU Sandwich Form: Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sandwich Admission Forms for 2019/2020 Session is Out. Deadline to apply is 19th July, 2020. The cost is N10,000 and N20,000 for undergraduates and postgraduate form respectively. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Port Harcourt 2019/2020 sandwich Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes.
First, we will show you the available courses for undergraduate (degree)
- Available Undergraduate Programmes for RSUST Sandwich Admission Form
- Admission Requirements for RSUST Sandwich Undergraduates
- RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Programmes
- RSUST Postgraduate Diploma Programmes & Requirements
- RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- How to Apply for RSUST Sandwich Admission.
- Deadline to Purchase RSU Sandwich Admission Form
Available Undergraduate Programmes for RSUST Sandwich Admission Form
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education with Options in:-
- Office Management and Technology
- Science Education with Options in:-
- Mathematics Education and
- Integrated Science
- Environmental Education
- Technical Education with Options in:-
- Educational Foundation with Option in:-
Adult and Community Education
Admission Requirements for RSUST Sandwich Undergraduates
A 2- year Degree Programmes (4 long vacations)
- NCE (with a merit or above level) in Agricultural Education, Business Education, Science Education and Technical Education.
NCE in any subject combination for Adult and Community Education.
- HND in any area of Agriculture, Business, Science, Technical or related areas.
RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Programmes
Duration for Masters Degree: 2 Sandwich Years
Duration for Ph.D: 4 Sandwich Years
Masters Degree Educational Foundations
- M.Ed in Adult Education
- M.Ed in Educational Management and Planning
- M.Ed in Philosophy of Education
- M.Ed in History and Policy of Education
- M.Ed in Guidance and Counseling
- M.Ed in Measurement and Evaluation
- M.Ed in Sociology of Education
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed in Educational Technology
- M.Ed in Educational Psychology
Doctor of Philosophy:
- Ph D in Adult Education
- Ph D in Educational Management and Planning
- Ph D in Philosophy of Education
- Ph D in History and Policy of Education
- Ph D in Guidance and Counseling
- Ph D in Measurement and Evaluation
- Ph D in Sociology of Education Ph D in Curriculum and Instruction
- Ph D in Educational Technology
- Ph D in Educational Psychology
- M.Sc in Business Education with Specialization in
- Office Management and Technology
- Economics Education
- Ph.D in Business Education
- M.Sc in Science Education with Specialization in
- Integrated Science
- Ph.D in Science Education
Vocational and Technology Education
- M.Sc in Technical Education with Specialization
- Electrical and Electronics Technology Option
- Mechanical Technology
- Building Technology
- Ph.D in Technical Education
- M.Sc. Degree in Agricultural Education with options in:
- Community Development
- ( Agricultural Resources and Environment
- Ph.D in Agricultural Education
RSUST Postgraduate Diploma Programmes & Requirements
Applicants for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes should normally possess:
- PGDE (Postgraduate Diploma in Education)
- Candidates with the first degree not less than a third class awarded by any recognized institution/un i versity.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or it equivalent in any subject discipline awarded by any recognized institution.
- PGDTE (Postgraduate Diploma in vocational Technology Education)
- Candidates with first degree not less than a third class in any Technical discipline awarded by a recognized Institution University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in any Technical subject/disciple from any recognized institution.
- PGDBE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Business Education)
- PGDSE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Science Education)
RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Candidates for Ph.D shall possess a Master’s degree (with a CGPA of 3.50 or above, on a 5-point scale) in a relevant discipline obtained from the Rivers State University or any other recognized institution of higher learning of equivalent status. In addition, an applicant may be required to undergo a selection test and or interview.
Candidates for Master’s degree shall possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant field of study, or PGDE/PGDTE obtained from Rivers State University or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
*Note: A Sandwich year includes long vacation, Christmas and Easter vacations
How to Apply for RSUST Sandwich Admission.
Application form cost for Postgraduate form is N20,000.00 while for Undergraduate form is N10,000.
Log on to the University’s Website www.ust.edu.ng or www.rsu.edu.ng and make an e- payment by generating transaction ID for the fee and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or with Inter-switch enabled Verve Card.
Application forms should be completed on-line, downloaded and hard copies of completed forms submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
Deadline to Purchase RSU Sandwich Admission Form
Closing Date for the application is midnight of July 19th, 2020
Hostel accommodation is available at an affordable cost.
For enquiries, applicants can visit the Institute of Education or call 08068483784 or 07032120123.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.