SABMF Scholarship: Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF) Undergraduate & HND Scholarship 2022 is Out. Only candidates in from the Northern part of Nigeria are eligible to apply. See other details below.
The Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF) is offering scholarships to qualified and successful applicants of northern state origin who gained admission into 100 level (through UTME), 200 levels (through Direct Entry) for degree and HND 1 programme in the 2020/2021 academic session and are presently undertaking their studies.
The scholarship scheme is part of the Foundation’s focus on the advancement of education in Northern Nigeria and it provides financial support for 200 eligible undergraduates and Higher National Diploma students of Northern Nigeria origin in accredited public universities and polytechnics in Nigeria annually through the awards.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF) Scholarship Eligibility.
- Offer of admission into a full time degree or HND programme in a public university or polytechnic
- Satisfy the minimum requirement for registration in the institution and the department or faculty as a full time student
- Credit in 50 level papers including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must be an indigene of any of the 19 states of Northern Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory (Evidence of State of Origin will be required)
- Must not be more than 25 years of age by the date of entry into the university or polytechnic
Note that meeting these eligibility criteria would not guarantee award of the scholarship which is subject to availability and student’s ranking in the selection exercise. Any falsification of information at any stage will result in withdrawal of the scholarship.
- Only candidates who were admitted into science and technology courses in public universities and polytechnics are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
SABMF Scholarship Worth.
- The scholarship award is worth N100,000.00 (One hundred thousand Naira) per student for the duration of an academic session. Upon award, it will be renewed subject to a minimum CGPA equivalent of “Second Class, Lower Division” for university students and “Upper Credit” for polytechnic students.
How to Apply for Sir Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation (SABMF) Scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their personal information (not more than one page) in the following below format using MS Word and as an attached document to: email@example.com
- Full Names (in the order of first name, middle named surname)
- GSM phone number (s)
- Email address
- Age, Date of Birth, Place of Birth
- Gender (male or female)
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Name & phone number of a community leader from th applicant’s LGA known to him/her
- Name of University/Polytechnic
- Course of Study & Level
- Scholarship and/or Bursary held currently
- WAEC/NECO Result (list subject and grades)
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a screening exercise during which they will be required to present the following;
- 3 passport photographs (each measuring inches x2inches)
- Certificate of State of Origin/Indigenization
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB Certificate
- JAMI examination result
- Original copy of admission letter from JAMB and the Institution
- Evidence of fees payment and faculty/departmental registration
- Valid Student Identification card
- WAEC or NECO( senior secondary school examination results)
- Semester result(s)
- A letter of reference from a Community leader
- Completed Parent/Guardian Attestation Form B
- Personal Contact details (including email address)
- Alternative phone numbers
- Contact details of Next of Kin (including email address)
- Interested and qualified candidates are required to apply online
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Names of successful candidates will be published in a national daily and on the Foundation’s website
- Applicants who have already been awarded scholarships under other schemes will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.