Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship for 2020/2021 Session is out. This scholarship is available for second year (or above) students. Application is FREE. Deadline to apply is 10th August 2020. See how to Apply below.
Seplat Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The Seplat JV scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
How Much SEPLAT Scholarship Worth:
Winners of SEPLAT Scholarship award go home with N150,000 yearly. This continues throughout the period of their undergraduate studies and that is a huge sum that can settle your bills.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Seplat Scholarship.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form via Seplat Scholarship Portal
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Application for the Seplat 2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme will close on 10th August, 2020.
The Allschool Team wishes you best of luck in everything you do.
RECOMMENDED: Scholarships for Nigerian Students.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.