Sokoto State University (SSU) Approved Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 Session has been Released. See details below.
This is to inform Staff, Students and the general public that Senate, at its 16th Special meeting held on 18th October, 2022, considered and approved the revised undergraduate academic calendar for the continuation of Second Semester 2020/2021 Academic Session, scheduled as follows:;
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
- Monday 24 October to Saturday 3 December, 2022 > Continuation of lectures (6 Weeks)
- Monday 5 December to Thursday 22 December, 2022 > Examinations (3weeks)
- Tuesday 27 December, 2022 to Saturday 21 January, 2023 > Marking, moderations and approval of results (4weeks)
2021/2022 Academic Session cancelled due to the strike
- Monday 12 December, 2022 to Saturday 21″ January, 2023 > Registration of new students (merged 2022/2023 Academic Session (6 weeks)
- Monday 23 January, 2023 > New session begins (2022/2023 Academic Session).
This is for your information and compliance, please.
Signed: K. A. Nuhu (Mrs.) Registrar
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.