Sokoto State University (SSU) Admission List for the 2021/2022 Session is out on the jamb portal and is now available in PDF.
This notice is for all prospective students of Sokoto State University (SSU). Allschool Team wishes to inform you that the SSU admission list for the 2021/2023 academic session has been released.
LATEST UPDATE: The admission list is now available in PDF. You can download it below.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
How to Check SSU Admission List
Download SSU Admission List PDF
Check admission status on jamb portal
The admission list for the 2021/2022 session has been uploaded to the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal. Candidates can check their admission status on the JAMB portal via the procedure below:
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Check admission status on SSU portal
- log on to http://portal.ssu.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Click log in
- On your Dashboard, click on Accept Admission to Start with the Acceptance fee payment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.