Sokoto State University, SSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Session is out. The form cost N2,000 for both UTME/DE Candidates. Registration Closes On Wednesday 6th September, 2023. The Cut-off mark is 140. See how to apply below.
This is to inform Sokoto State University (SSU) Prospective Students that the Post utme form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Registration commences on Monday 7th August and ends on Wednesday 6th September, 2023.
Candidates Eligible to Purchase SSU Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with a minimum score of 140 and above.
- Lower Credit in HND/ND.
- Merit in NCE and 6 points in IJMB in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institution
How to Apply for Sokoto State University Post UTME.
The procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the University Portal at http://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- Step 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Step 3: Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Step 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2.000) only containing Unified Payment (UP) Reference Number. Thereafter proceed to any commercial bank on your invoice to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Unified Payment channels.
- Step 5: After payment. login to your account again and update your biodata. academic records and other required information. D.E candidates are required to upload their A’level certificates/results (Diploma, NCE, IJMB, etc). Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes
- Step 6: Academic records and other required information. Print your acknowledgment slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
NOTE: Please note that the screening is strictly online, and no examination will be required of applicants at any time.
For further inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or call +2348162544443 or +2349017593664 (call period:9:00 a.m-3:00p.m from Mondays to Thursdays and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Fridays).
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.