Sokoto State university online registration for newly admitted postgraduate students, 2021/2022
This is to inform the general public especially the newly admitted postgraduate students of the Sokoto State University for the 2021/2022 academic session that the university management has released the online registration procedure for the newly admitted students.
Below is the online registration procedure student are advised to follow promptly;
SSU Postgraduate Online Registration Procedure
- Step 1: Log on to University website https://www.ssu.edu.ng
- Step 2: Click on PG School
- Step 3: Login with your Username and Password, Click on �Pay Acceptance Fee Button� to generate and print payment invoice containing Unified Payment Reference Number.
- Step 4: Visit PG School with evidence of payment of Acceptance Fee (Payment Receipt).
- Step 5: Collect your Admission Letter
- Step 6: After collection of admission letter, proceed to the Secretary PG School for confirmation of admission.
- Step 7: Visit PG School Portal again at https://pgs.ssu.edu.ng
- Step 8: Enter your Admission Number as username and password
- Step 9: Generate and print your registration fee payment invoice containing Unified Payment Reference Number. Thereafter Proceed to Banks indicated on your invoice to make payment or click on �Pay Now� link to pay now using Payarena or Payatitude.
- Step 10: After Payment login to your account again and print course form registration, particulars form, medical Examination form, payment receipt etc.
- Step 11: Proceed to your respective departments for departmental registration.
- Step 12: All duly signed/endorsed forms should be returned to Secretary Postgraduate School for record.
- Step 13: After registration, students will contact their respective Postgraduate Coordinator and/or H.o.D, for lectures.
For further inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call 09035748430, 07065747994 and 08030914766 (Call period: 8:00am to 4:00pm every Monday to Friday only).
Any Prospective student that may have difficulty with registration steps above should visit the PG School to meet the ICT team for seamless registration procedure
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.