Are you in SS3 or know someone in that class? Then We are pleased to inform you that the TAL University Scholarship for 2020 is on. Deadline to apply is 30th June 2020.
Education is a long term investment but an invaluable legacy to be bequeathed to any individual or community. Nelson Mandela called Education THE GREATEST TOOL OF TRANSFORMATION. This is why TAL through her Touch-A-School program is on a mission to provide the opportunity of a university education to brilliant and talented students who, without financial aid, would be unable to further their studies beyond the secondary level due to dire financial circumstances.
TAL hereby invites qualified current and immediate past SS3 students in State Government Secondary Schools in Nigeria to participate in the selection process for TAL 2020 Scholarships.
Course: Only Science and art students may apply.
Country of Study: Nigeria
Nationality: Only Nigerians can apply
Scholarship Description: The TAL scholarship award is tenable in Nigerian state and federal universities as well as mono and polytechnics.
Value of Award: Full tuition up to, but not exceeding #100,000 per student per annum.
Sponsorship Duration: 2020/2021 Session and renewable yearly. Applications are reviewed yearly and nearly all scholars continue to enjoy our tuition award for the whole duration of their chosen course of study, provided student achieves the stipulated grade in each year of study and fulfils other TAL conditions (PPS: personal conduct, participation and (voluntary) service ).
Number of Scholarships: There are 50 TAL scholarships available for 2020
Eligible States for TAL 2020: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Rivers, Imo, Kwara, Kogi, Kaduna.
★METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are online (see active links below). All applications must be received electronically by completing our online forms.
Applicants 18 years or above may apply by themselves while anyone underage would need a responsible adult who knows the applicant well, to apply for him/her. The responsible adult could be a parent, guardian, relative or a teacher.
– The scholarship is open to current SS3 students as well as 2019 School Leavers in Public Secondary Schools
-Must have secured 270 and above aggregate score in JAMB
– Must have at least a C in all WASC subjects needed for university admission at one sitting only. Much Higher grades will however place an applicant in a strong position.
– Must be recommended by the current head teacher of the senior secondary school where he/she studies or studied from SS1 to SS3. We will require the head teacher’s current details in a section of the electronic form.
– Only maximum of 2 applications will be accepted per school.
– Applicants must be in dire need of help. TAL Scholarship is a safety net for talented students who would otherwise be unable to further their studies due to adverse financial circumstances of their parents or guardians.
– Shortlisted candidates will be thoroughly screened for exemplary conduct, academic abilities and financial circumstances.
Our final selection of scholars will have Science and Art students in ratio of three to one, therefore principals might wish to nominate more science than arts students.
Shortlisted candidate will be notified by SMS, E-MAIL or WhatsApp.
-University admission letters would be required at some stage in the application as part of our short listing process.
-Suitable female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as there are more female slots in the TAL 2020 scholarship.
★Deadline for submission of applications: June 30th 2020
How to Apply for TAL 2020 Scholarship
You can only apply for TAL scholarship of state where you schooled. Out of state applications will be cancelled.
- LAGOS– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Lagos
- OYO– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Oyo
- OGUN– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Ogun
- KWARA– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Kwara
- ONDO– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Ondo
- EKITI– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Ekiti
- RIVERS– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Rivers
- KADUNA– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Kaduna
- PLATEAU– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Plateau
- KOGI– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Kogi
- ABUJA– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Abuja
- EDO– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Edo
- IMO– https://bit.ly/TAL2020Imo
For updates and latest information, please follow us on our social media handles:
- Twitter: @touchalife_ng
- Facebook: touchalifecharity
- Instangram: @touchalife_ng
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.