Tai Solarin College of Education, Ijebu-Ode, TASCE Notice On NCE III Teaching Practice.
This is to inform all prospective NCE III students,that the Management has magnanimously decided to mobilize all NCE III students for the TP exercise irrespective of the issues that some candidates maybe having. However, the following must be noted:
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
1. All fees must be paid with evidence before being qualified for Introduction letter.
2. The TP portal for schools to be posted to, will be active and available online from Monday 9th January 2023.
3. All Students with T.P and courses carry over are to report to the School of Education or Students Affairs for registration,so as to be considered for a nearby posting,as they are expected to attend lectures of their carry over courses and T.P.
4. The TP orientation for NCE III is a compulsory requirement for Posting and has been rescheduled from 11th/12th to Wednesday 18th January 2023.
Pls be guided.
Shabi A Gilbert
Ag:Dean Students Affairs
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.