Taraba State University, TASU notice on stoppage of Illegal payment for project supervision.
The attention of the University Management has been drawn to the increasing incidence of extortion of students by staff under the guise of project supervision fee and project topic approval fee. This development is unacceptable to the Management.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
The Vice-Chancellor has therefore directed that staff engaged in such act should desist immediately. To this end, a Committee has been put in place to investigate the matter. Any staff found culpable would face disciplinary measures.
Students are encouraged to speak out and report any such incidents to the University Management. Deans and Head of Departments are also advised to ensure strict compliance to this directive.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.