TASU Post UTME Form: Taraba State University (TSU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is out. Cut-off mark is 160. Form cost N2,000. Deadline to apply is 30th September 2020. The TASU Direct Entry (DE) Form is also out. See how to apply and other details below.
The Taraba State University (TSU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. Registration is on and will end 30th September 2020. The TASU Direct Entry (DE) Form is also out.
In this page, we will show you how to apply, eligibility and all the necessary details needed for the TASU POST UTME/DE Registration. If you have any question, feel free to ask us using the comment box and we will be very happy to answer you.
Candidates Eligible to Apply
Candidates who chose Taraba State University (TSU) Jalingo as their first choice for 2020/2021 academic session and scored 160 and above in UTME.
Direct Entry (DE): Minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for TASU Post UTME Form.
The cost for the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). To apply follow the simple procedure below:
- Visit the TASU Post UTME Application Portal via: https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php
- Create an Account using your preferred username, password, email address and phone number.
- Click on the button “Pay Now” under select payment option to make payment.
- Follow instructions to make payment through the e-payment gateway.
- Upon receiving successful payment, click on “continue” to complete your registration by providing your bio-data information, including schools attended, O’ Level results and Jamb details.
- Upload your passport photograph and other information as required, (i.e. O’level result and pin).
Note: Attach your scratch pin for your result, without this, your application would be nullified and you will be disqualified.
- Tick to accept the certification and click the ‘Submit Application’ button to save your details on the University Portal.
- Print Application slip and Acknowledgement slip..
Some other Important Things to Know?
- Original copies of your credentials will be verified at the University during registration.
- Always visit your email address, account and/or University website for update on your admission status.
- Ensure you keep your USERNAME and PASSWORD handy; they are your login requirements to log in to the application portal..
- Falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine credentials only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.!
Source: Taraba State University.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.