TASUED Part-Time Form 2019/2020 is Out! Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Part-time Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session has been released. Form cost N10,000. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform all the candidates interested in Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) part-time Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session, that the form is now on sale.
LATEST UPDATE: The 3rd Batch Registration is now on.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for TASUED Part-Time Admission
5 YEARS PROGRAMME
- WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate (SSCE), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level) or their equivalents with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings and National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC) for Vocational courses only.
DIRECT ENTRY: 4 YEARS PROGRAMME (Vacation and Weekend)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) with at least Merit in 2 core subjects, GCE A’Level with passes in two subjects and OND/HND (for some courses) in relevant areas with at least Lower credit. Cambridge (A’ level) Certificate with passes in at least two subjects and Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUBEB) with passes in at least two subjects are required in addition to (1) above for Direct Entry. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only in addition to 1 above.
Note: A credit in O’Level English language is required for all courses.
TASUED Part-Time Courses
A. College of Specialized and Professional Education
- Ed. Adult Education
- Ed. Counseling Psychology
- Ed. Early Childhood Education
- Ed. Educational Management
- Ed. Educational Technology
- Library & Information Science
B. College of Vocational and Technology Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Production and Management Science.
- Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Secretarial Administration.
- Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics & Hotel Management.
- Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education with options in: (i) Automobile Technology (ii)Metal (iii) Building (iv) Woodwork (v) Electrical/Electronics.
C. College of Humanities
- A. (Ed.) History and Diplomatic Studies.
- A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies.
- A. (Ed.) Fine and Applied Arts.
- A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies.
- A. (Ed.) French.
- A. (Ed.) English Studies.
- A. (Ed.) Yoruba.
D. College of Sciences and Information Technology
- Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science.
- Sc. (Ed.) Biology.
- Sc. (Ed.) Physics.
- Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics.
- Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry.
- Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics.
- Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
E. College of Social and Management Sciences
- Sc. (Ed.) Economics.
- Sc. (Ed.) Political Science.
- Sc. (Ed.) Geography & Environmental Management.
- Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies.
- Sc. (Ed.) Transport Planning and Management.
Before you proceed please make sure you study the TASUED Part-Time Requirement for all Courses
How to Apply for TASUED Part-time Admission
Part-Time forms with brochure can be obtained on-line through the following step by step procedure:
- Visit the TASUED website by typing www.tasued.edu.ng on the web page.
NB: Only the www.tasued.edu.ng has the legitimate and authentic platform for the Part-Time application form.
- Click Part-Time application form.
NB: Candidates are strongly advised to check the Part-Time Degree Brochure (link above) and carefully study the O’ Level requirements for the courses applied for before applying on the TASUED website, www.tasued.edu.ng
- Complete the Part-Time application form by providing the required information.
- Submit your form by clicking submit button.
- Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening test.
Note that false information provided by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Admission forms are available at a cost of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
Thursday, 26th September 2019.
TASUED Part-Time Entrance Exam
Screening shall be conducted on the 27th September, 2019 for all 100 level and Direct Entry (200 level) applicants at TASUED ICT Centre, Ososa Campus of the University by 9.00am.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the University Website a week after the screening.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.