Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) 2nd Batch Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Session is now on sale. Cut-off mark is 180. Form cost N7,500. See how to apply and other details below.
We are pleased to inform you that the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Second Batch Post utme and direct entry registration has commenced.
In this page, we will show you candidates eligible to apply, how to apply and other vital information.
Let’s start with the list of undergraduate courses they offer
|2||Computer Science /Education|
|6||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|10||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|12||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|19||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|21||Islamic Studies /Education|
|25||Transport Planning and Management|
|28||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|29||Library and Information Science|
|32||Computer Science /Education|
|36||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|40||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|42||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|49||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|51||Islamic Studies /Education|
|55||Transport Planning and Management|
|58||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|59||Library and Information Science|
|62||Computer Science /Education|
|72||Library and Information Science|
|73||Islamic Studies /Education|
|81||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|82||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|84||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|85||Transport Planning and Management|
|87||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|90||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|92||Computer Science /Education|
|96||Islamic Studies /Education|
|97||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|102||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|105||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|106||Library and Information Science|
|109||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|110||Transport Planning and Management|
|111||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|127||Geography and Environmental Management|
|132||History and Diplomatic Studies|
|133||Fine and Applied Arts|
TASUED Post UTME / DE Eligibility?
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first or second choice and scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- UTME candidates who scored at least 180 and are willing to make the institution their first or second choice through JAMB are also eligible to apply.
- UTME CANDIDATES awaiting their O’level Result can apply.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
TASUED Post UTME FAQ.
The cost of the form is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only (N7,500). This cost also applies to direct entry candidates. Payment can be made with either VISA or MASTER Card.
UTME candidates need at least 180 to be eligible to obtain this form.
The closing date for the TASUED 2nd batch Post utme registration wasn’t stated. Apply as soon as you can.
You need the following documents (1) Colour print-out of the online Application Form. (2) Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip. (3) Screening Slip and Receipt.
How to Apply for TASUED Post UTME & DE Form
- Apply online through the TASUED Admission portal VIA https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=1
- Each candidate is required to make the payment and print out your receipt after payment.
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED 2nd Batch Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date: To be announced later.
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
If you have any question, feel free to ask us using the comment box or call 08065426227 / email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also address to questions to the Admissions Officer at the University’s Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
The above information was signed by the University’s Ag. Registrar, Tunde Oduwole and brought to you by Allschool.com.ng.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.