TASUED deadline for the payment of school fees for newly admitted candidates has been announced.
This is to inform all newly admitted candidates (UTME/DE) for the 2021/2022 Session that are yet to pay the school fees that the deadline for the payment is Friday, 18 March 2022.
They are to note that failure to do so is forfeiture of admission.
In the same vein, candidates who are yet to have JAMB Admission Letters are advised to report at the Admissions Office in their own interests as they cannot be bonafide students of the University without the JAMB Admission Letter.
Please be guided accordingly.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.