Tech-U Ibadan Post UTME Form 2022: First Technical University (Tech-U) Ibadan Post-UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 140. Candidates who didn’t choose the university can apply.
First Technical University, Ibadan (Tech-U), a highly-rated University and Nigeria’s first and only technical university, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Tech-U Post UTME Eligibility: University admission seekers who scored 140 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Tech-U Degree Programmes.
The University is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)-focused institution with a range of NUC approved academic programmes as listed below:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronic
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Statistics
Engineering and Technology
- B.Eng. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Tech-U Post UTME Form.
Step by Step procedure:
- Apply for a change of institution on the JAMB website to make First Tech-U your first choice.
- Upload your O’level results on your JAMB Profile in the JAMB CBT Center
- Then login to https://freshmen.tech-u.edu.ng/login/
- Your Username is your UTME Registration Number eg 202212345678AB
- Your Password is your Surname (All in Lowercase)
- UPLOAD ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS.
- Proceed to make payment for your admission application using Remita
For enquiries, contact 08051877403.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.