Trinity University Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is Out. See how to apply and other details below.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
About Trinity University.
Trinity University is a Private University in Nigeria. Located at Off Alara Street, (Near Queens College) Yaba, Lagos.
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Tourism and Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
Candidates Eligible to Obtain Trinity University Post UTME Form.
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply for Trinity University Post UTME Form.
1.Pay a sum of N10,000.00 to Trinity University bursary at the University Campus or at the bank using the details below.
- Trinity University United
- Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Account no: 1022272822
2. Complete the admission form (you can download the form below) and bring the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University Address: Trinity University City Campus, Off Alara Street, (Near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos. +2347032166707.
Source: Trinity University.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.