Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for 2022/2023 Session is Out. These are the Basic Midwifery and Community Midwifery forms. The closing date is 21st July 2022.
Application forms for Admission into Basic Midwifery and Community Midwifery program for the 2022/2023 Academic session-September intake is available for sale online
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
- For Basic Midwifery:, candidates must possess at least 5 Credits in their ‘O’ level results WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include Mathematics, English Language Chemistry, Physics, and Biology obtainable in not more than two sittings.
- Community Midwifery. Candidates must be indigenes of Taraba State and should possess 4 Credits which must include English language and Biology in their ‘O’ Level results obtainable in not more than two sitings
A. Sales of forms have commenced and will end on Thursday 21st July, 2022.
B. Application forms fees N8,000 only
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Visit the College website via https://tarabascnm.edu.ng/
- Click on “apply now“
- Create an account on the college portal
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM CARD
- Fill the form carefully and submit
PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP(evidence of payment), application form, and acknowledgment letter. The applicants should come along with printed documents
- DATE: Friday 22nd July 2022.
- Venue: College Premises
- Time: 8am
NOTE: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification on the day of the aptitude test please. Also, come along with writing materials for the test.
Mrs. ELMINA M. BABA
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.