FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session is still on sale. The new deadline to apply is 10th March 2021. Out. The form cost Twenty Thousand Five Hundred (N20,500). See how to apply and other details below.
The University of Agriculture, Makurdi (UAM) has began sales of forms for admission into various postgrauate programs for the 2019/2020 Academic session.
RECOMMENDED: FUAM Postgraduate Courses and Admission Requirements.
How to apply
- Visit FUAM Postgraduate Portal
- Create an account online by providing your emails and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a save place (Do not delete the email that will be sent to you). It is your reference number through out your application.
- Make payment of non-refundable fee of N20,500 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or generate your RRR on the portal and visit any branch of the Commercial banks nationwide
- A comfirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed for you before leaving the bank.
Creating your account
- To create the account, enter your Email Address. This will be used as your user name. We will also use this email address to contact you regarding your application.
- Type in the security code (case-sensitive). This helps protect our online application service.
- Enter your password. Select a password that is easy for you to remember, but is not obvious to others.
- It must be at least six characters long, and should contain numbers and letters.
- Finally click the “Create Account” button. You will be asked to confirm your password.
Important Updates to Postgraduate Applicants.
Candidates wishing to apply for any of the postgraduate programs are to follow the instructions for the application procedure.
- Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the completed form to Postgraduate School with their academic credentials attached.
- Applicants must arrange for their academic transcripts to be submitted at the Postgraduate School before closing date for sales of form.
If you encounter any difficulty in applying for the program of your choice, you can contact the ICT support center via the following details
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or the Postgraduate school Email: email@example.com
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.