Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) has announced the Resumption Date for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all categories of students of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) that the university senate has approved the resumption date for the commencement of academic activities for the first semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
UDUSOK Resumption Date Notice
UDUSOK resumption for the commencement of academic activities has been slated for Monday 11th October 2021.
Consequently, the following schedule has been drawn for further information and compliance by all Students;
|*Registration of new students||Monday 2nd August 2021 to Saturday 25th September 2021|
|Registration of returning students||Monday 27th September 2021 to Saturday 9th October 2021|
|Lectures begin||Monday 11th October 2021 to Saturday 8th January 2022|
|Semester examinations||Monday 10th January 2022 to Saturday 5th February 2022|
We wish all UDUSOK students a better and excellent session ahead
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- UDUSOK Academic Calendar
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.