See How to Calculate UI Aggregate Score for 2022/2023 Academic session. The average score is over 100 and it’s gotten from your jamb and post utme results. See details below.
The University of Ibadan (UI) doesn’t give admission based on just the candidate’s JAMB score. Their Admission Process is based on the candidate’s aggregate score (combination of JAMB score and UI post-utme score). You have to have good scores in both exams to be able to gain admission.
It is this aggregate score that will be used as a cut-off mark for courses offered in UI. You can check the UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks page to see cut-off marks for all courses.
Wondering how to calculate the University of Ibadan (UI) Aggregate score? Then we are pleased to show you how to calculate it. This is for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Firstly, note that your UI aggregate score is over 100%, (ie POST UTME results have 50% and JAMB result have 50%).
How to Calculate UI Aggregate Score.
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Divide your post utme score by 2
- Add the two results, what you get is your UI aggregate score for admission.
Let’s say ALLSCHOOL wrote JAMB and scored 286. Then Allschool also wrote UI post utme and scored 72/100. Then based on the method we showed you above, our aggregate score will be:
- 286/8 = 35.75
- 72/2 = 36
- Hence, our UI aggregate score will be 71.75.
Very simple right? Now calculate yours!
Finally, we pray you to see your name on UI Admission List.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below. We will be very pleased to respond.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.