Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Kastina, UMYU Cut-off Mark for 2020/2021 Session. This is the UMYU JAMB Cut-off mark.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Kastina, (UMYU) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 170.
This implies that all 2020 JAMB candidates who scored at least 170 in UTME and chose UMYU as their choice of institution are eligible to get the UMYU POST UTME FORM
The departmental cut-off mark for 2020 is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
UMYU Cut-Off Mark for 2017/2018, 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 Sessions.
In 2017, the cut-off mark was 170 but in 2018, UMYU reduced their JAMB cut-off mark to 160. In 2019 they increased the cut-off mark to 170 again.
UMYU Departmental Cutoff Mark.
For the past few years, UMYU have not made their departmental cutoff mark public. If we should judge with previous years, then we will be right to say the departmental cutoff mark for 2020 will not be made public.
If you have any question we encourage you to use the comment box to ask your question and please share this page with friends on social media. It means a lot to us.
Click Here to See other UMYU News/gist.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- Change Of Course/Institution Form
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.