Umaru Musa Yar’adua, UMYU Direct Entry Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out. The form cost N2,000. See names of candidates eligible to apply, deadline to apply and other vital information below.
This is to inform all Umaru Musa Yar’adua (UMYU) Direct Entry Aspirants and the general public that the school management have released the UMYE Direct Entry (DE) Form for 2020/2021 Session.
Candidates who want to apply for the UMYU 2020/2021 Direct Entry Form should take note of the eligibility below.
UMYU Direct Entry Eligibility
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must obtain:
- A minimum of 9 points in NCE, IJMB, HSC and GCE A’ Level;
- A minimum of Lower Credit pass in Diploma in relevant subject from recognized institution; and
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
Cost of the UMYU DE Admission Form
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira only (bank charges inclusive) for the screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
CLICK HERE to see list of candidates eligible to apply for UMYU Direct Entry Admission for 2019/2020 Session.
How to Apply for UMYU Direct Entry Admission
Candidates are expected to upload the following documents for screening:
- JAMB Slip;
- O’ Level Result;
- OND/HND and NCE as the case may be;
- Indigene Letter;
- Phone Number
Follow the procedure to apply…
- Visit the UMYU Direct Entry Application Portal
- Click on ‘Register a new Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just login to continue filling your form.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Print your exam card.
- Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted.
For support, please visit the ICT unit:
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Luck as you apply for UMYU Direct Entry Screening.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.