Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU Registration Procedure for New Students for 2019/2020 Session has commenced.
AllSchool is pleased to inform the general public especially students newly admitted into Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) that the new students registration has commenced. Like earlier mentioned, this is for 2019/2020 academic session.
SEE ALSO: UMYU Hostel Accommodation Reservation.
UMYU Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students
STAGE 1: ADMISSION LETTER PRINTING
RECOMMENDED: How to Print UMYU Admission letter
STAGE 2: REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
New Students Only (Undergraduate)
- Click on Log On to Portal Link to access your personalized page.
- Make sure you upload your passport photograph and signature in JPEG Format(each not more than 100kb in size). Ensure your correct Email address, Home Address and Phone Number
- All students must upload their scanned passport photograph (JPEG Format not more than 100kb) and signature (JPEG Format not more than 100kb),as a requirement for online registration.
- Once you have completed the profile update as required, click on the Save Profile button at the bottom of the page. You will automatically be redirected to the Payment Page.
At this stage, a student proceeds to make payment using the Paydirect Platform provided by clicking on either of the following Payment Options
- Bank Branch (for this option, print the transaction ID and take it to a Bank Branch to pay) or
- Pay Now (for this option, use your ATM card to pay online)
UMYU Course Registration Procedure
- Logon to http://www.umyu.edu.ng
- Click on the College Portal tab.
- Use your Jamb number or Matriculation number number as your Username and Password to Login. .
- Click on Make Payment to make Payment
- Click on My Profile to update your profile
- Click on Course Registration to register your courses
For support, please visit the ICT unit
The Allschool Team wishes you the best of luck in everything you do…
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.