University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School MBA Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is now on sale. The form cost N22,500 for Regular and N35,000 for Executive. The deadline to apply is now 30th June 2022.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Master In Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master In Business Administration programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Admission Form.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES AND APPLICATION FEES
The duration of programmes and application fees are as follows:
- Executive Master of Business Administration – 24months –
- Master of Business Administration -24months-
- Master of Entrepreneurship -24months-
- Certificate Programmes -8 weeks –
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the University of Abuja Business School must possess the following:
- Minimum of five(5) credits including English language and Mathematics obtained not more than two(2) sittings from recognized examination bodies such as SSCE, WASC, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two ‘A’ Level passes with a minimum of three ‘O’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- University degree or HND from a recognized awarding institution.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Business School
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply“
- On the left pane, click on Business School MBA Regular or Business School MBA Executive.
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process
If your application is successful, you will be granted provisional admission subject to the verification of your results. You will need to provide the admission officer with the following documents:
- All academic transcript
- Copies of Certificates such as: SSCE, WASC, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II; B.Sc. or BA. Degree, HND in relevant areas of Management.
- Two personal references
- Copy of your current photograph
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.