UNIBEN Diploma / Certificate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out. This is for Full & Part-Time Applicants. Deadline to apply is midnight 12th April, 2020. The for cost a total of N10,050. See how to apply below:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following full-time and part-time Diploma Programmes of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2019/2020 Session.
CHECK ALSO: UNIBEN Part-time Degree Form.
UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Programmes and Requirements.
- Diploma in Health Administration and Management (DHAM).
- Diploma in Nursing Administration and Management (DNAM)
- Diploma in Primary Health Care and Statistics (DPHICS)
- Diploma in Maritime Studies, Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Certificate Course In Early Child Health/ Development
UNIBEN Part-time Degree Requirements for Admission
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.edu.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
How to Apply For the Application
The procedure for the 2019/2020 session is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process. Any application form not properly filled by the closing date will not be treated.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on My Uniben Portal at the top of the display page to proceed.
- On the https://myuniben.org click on ‘Online Application’ (top of front page).
- Click on Apply and read the instructions carefully before clicking on Continue.
- To start the application process, Click on ‘Start a New Application’, provide all required information and click on PAY WITH CARD.
- It will direct you to click on a link: Click here to open a window that will take you to Interswitch WebPAY site to make the payment.
- Do not close the window where you were directed to click on the above link. After a successful payment, go to the window and click on After a successful payment click here to proceed to Application.
- Please follow the instructions to pay the application fee of N10,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
- However you must copy your application number and reference number because you will require it to resume your application.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Application website closes by 12th April, 2020 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 12th April, 2020).
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.