University of Benin, UNIBEN Inter-Faculty & Departmental Transfer Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. The Form Cost N50,000.
The University of Benin has commenced the sale of forms for inter-faculty/department transfers.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Interested students (Full-Time and Part-Time) are advised to obtain Application Forms from Exams and Records Division, Room 25, on payment of a non refundable fee of fifty thousand naira.
Students are advised to make proper enquiries as to their eligibility for transfer to other Faculties/Departments, plus space availability before making payments.
Please note that payments are to be made via REMITA, only, in any bank of choice and the teller taken to the Bursary Department for official receipt.
More information could be obtained from Room 25 of Exams and Records Division please.
Benedicta Ehanire, Ph.D.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.