UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out. The form cost N21,000. Deadline to apply is 30th September, 2019. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Benin, UNIBEN postgraduate programmes admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The postgraduate programmes lead to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, Master of Philosophy and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in the various Faculties/Schools/Institutes of the University of Benin.
UNIBEN Postgraduate General Admission Requirements.
- A Candidate for postgraduate studies in the university of Benin must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents,) A credit pass in Maths and English is required.
- Four credits of Ordinary level plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advance level passes.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate programme of the University of Benin. In addition, all holders of 3rd class degree must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters programmes.
- Candidates who obtained Masters degree but with Weighted Average Score (WAS) between 55.0-59% can only be considered for admission into the M.Phil programme in the first instance.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D in any programme of the University of Benin must have obtained a weighted average score of 60% or letter grade ‘B’ average in the Masters degree.
- A candidate applying for the PhD with a Master’s degree from any other University who in his/her Master’s study has not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalents similar to the ones in the University of Benin shall on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% or letter grade ‘B’.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate can be allowed to clear into the different courses.
Candidates should request for their transcript from their former institution by clicking on the link www.etx-ng.com/unibenpg to forward their academic transcript(s) to the “Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies”, to reach him not later than 8 weeks from the date of this publication. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
Candidates should request their referees to mail reports on them directly to email@example.com. or the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
Note: students are advised to always check the address/telephone when applying.
Recommended: UNIBEN Postgraduates Courses with Accurate Admission Requirements.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission.
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of Twenty-One Thousand Naira (N21,000.00) only.
The Application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the UNIBEN portal at myuniben.org.
Candidates are expected to download Referee and Transcript Request Forms from the website and ensure that these forms are clearly filled with all information required, and send to Postgraduate School.
Any Application Form not properly filled will not be treated.
Deadline to Apply.
All application processes must be completed on or before 30th September, 2019.
UNIBEN Postgraduate Acceptance Fee.
Only candidate given admission into the various Pg programmes are to proceed to pay the total amount of Non-Refundable Acceptance fees itemised below.
Acceptance Fee – Sixty Thousand Naira (N60,000) only.
Note: Acceptance fee must be paid before candidates can be cleared.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.