University of Calabar, UNICAL Clear Air On Rumours Of Suspension Of The Vice Chancellor
The attention of the Management of the University of Calabar has been drawn to a malicious, awful, and provocative but anonymous post titled “ Tinubu Suspends Unical Vc and Orders Refund of 30% Fees To Student”.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
The aforesaid post credited to “Channels Television” is completely false, baseless and unfounded and should be discarded and treated as the handiwork of relentless mischief makers.
For the avoidance of doubt, Prof Florence Banku Obi is still the substantive Vice Chancellor of the University of Calabar and is not under suspension of any kind. Members of the academic community and the general public should kindly disregard such posts, take note and be properly guided.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.