University of Calabar (UNICAL) 35th/36th combined convocation ceremony
The 35th/36th Convocation Ceremony of the University of Calabar is hereby announced for the benefit of the general public and for graduands of the University.
The ceremony, which is for graduates up to and including the 2019/2020 & 2020/2021 academic sessions, is as follows:
PROGRAMME OF ACTIVITIES
- Monday 1st May 2023
- Event: Press Conference by the Vice Chancellor
- Venue: Council Chamber
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
- Tuesday 2nd May 2023
- Event: Inter-Denominational Service
- Venue: Unical International Conference Centre
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
INFORMATION TO GRADUANDS
Gowns to be obtained from the Faculty Officers of relevant Faculties on the payment of a deposit of N4,000.00. A refund of N1,000.00 will be made on return of the gowns. Gowns not returned by May 12 2023 will attract a fine of N1,000,00 per day.
For Post Graduate School Graduands, the following will apply:
1) Outright Purchase of Academic Gowns
- Ph.D gowns N59,500.00 each
- Masters gowns N30,000.00 each
(2) Hiring of Academic Gowns
- Masters/PGDs gowns = N20,000.00 each
Please note that all academic gowns hired from the Graduate School must be returned within seven (7) days from the date of the convocation. Defaulters will be sanctioned as apappropriate.
(a.) Invitation Cards for Parents/Guardians
- Two invitations cards per graduand will be issued by the Faculty Officers. Each graduand is entitled to two guests.
- The Convocation Procession will adhere strictly to the Keffi Protocol for the conduct of Convocation.
- Graduands should robe and join the procession in their various Faculties. Graduands who do not robe will not be allowed into the convocation grounds. Photographers will not be allowed at the procession. All photographs will be taken after the convocation.
(c)Prizes and Awards
- Prizes and Awards will be announced during the convocation. Recipients will collect their awards/prize value on presentation of a letter of award at the University Bursary.
(d)Alumni Membership Registration
- Graduands will be expected to complete registration forms for alumni membership from their Faculty Officers and pay membership registration fee.
The University of Calabar administration looks forward to welcoming all her graduands/well-wishers to the combined Convocation Ceremony.
For more information, please visit our website: http:www.unical.edu.ng.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
University Admission Without JAMB: Gain direct entry Admission into 200 Level through IJMB PROGRAM at a fully Approved and accredited center. For more details, call: 0803 2713 621 or CLICK HERE
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.