UNICAL Post UTME Form: University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME and Direct Entry form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is still on sale. The closing date is now 18th October 2022. The cut-off mark is 140.
This is to inform all UTME and direct entry (DE) prospective students of the University of Calabar, (UNICAL) that the Post UTME and direct entry form is out.
Registration will start on Thursday, August 18th, 2022, and will be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Tuesday, October 18th, 2022.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Candidates eligible for the screening are:
- Candidates that made the University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their FIRST choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For an applicant to be eligible for the exercise, he/she must have scored 140 and above in the 2022 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Like we said earlier, you can purchase the form in two options. You just have to use the method that’s convenient to you!
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
After obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Post Utme Date
The screening test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, October 24th to Saturday October 29th, 2022.
Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, October 19th, 2022, for their venue and time of the CBT.
RECOMMENDED: How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
Some Important Things to Know about UNICAL Post UTME?
- Candidates are required to come for the post utme with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
UNICAL Post UTME FAQ.
How Much is UNICAL Post UTME Form?
The cost of the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). You can either buy the post utme form through e-transact (available in banks nationwide, or through scratch card (available in banks within calabar). See how to apply in the appropriate section for details.
What is UNICAL Cut-off Mark for Post UTME?
The UNICAL 2022/2023 cut-off mark is 140. This is the score UTME candidates must obtain for them to be eligible to apply.
What are the documents required for UNICAL Post UTME Screening?
You need to come for the screening with the Original JAMB Examination Result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
Gabriel O. Egbe, fcai
The AllSchool Team wishes you the best of luck and prays this year turns out to be your admission year!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.