UNICAL Post UTME Form: University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME and Direct Entry form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released. Registration starts 29th June. Deadline to apply is 29th July. Cut-off mark is 160. Only candidates who have chosen the school as first choice of institution can apply. See how to apply and other vital information below.
This is to inform all UTME and direct entry (DE) prospective students of in University of Calabar, (UNICAL) that the Post UTME and direct entry form is out.
Registration will start from Monday, 29 June, 2020.
Content in Post
UNICAL Post UTME FAQ.
The cost of the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). You can either buy the post utme form through e-transact (available in banks nationwide, or through scratch card (available in banks within calabar). See how to apply in the appropriate section below.
The UNICAL 2020/2021 cut-off mark is 160. This is the score UTME candidates must obtain for them to be eligible to apply.
Deadline to apply is Wednesday, 29 July, 2020. There might not be extension. Apply before the deadline! Please note that registration commences on Monday, 29 June, 2020
You need the to come for the screening with Original JAMB Examination Result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Candidates eligible for the screening are:
- Candidates that made University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their FIRST choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For an applicant to be eligible for the exercise, he/she must have scored 160 and above in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
When will UNICAL Screening Exam Commence?
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Like we said earlier, you can purchase the form in two option. You just have to use the method that’s convenient to you!
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
After obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Some Important Things to Know about UNICAL Post UTME?
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
If you still have any question regarding the UNICAL 2019/2020 Post UTME, Please feel free to send an email to: email@example.com. OR call: 08183626190, 07012258103.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
The AllSchool Team wishes you the best of luck and prays this year turns out to be your admission year!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.