University of Calabr, UNICAL School Fees Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Session is Out.
In our last post on University of Calabar (UNICAL) we showed the School fees schedule for UNICAL undergraduates. In this page, we will show you how to pay the UNICAL school fees online.
Please note: We advice you to pay you school fees as soon as you can because late payment attracts additional Three Thousand Naira (N3,000).
Steps on How to Pay UNICAL Fees.
- Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number.
- Generate and Print Bill.
- Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study.
- Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform.
- Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number.
- Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
- Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.
The Allschool Team wishes you best of luck and recommends you you check out: Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics AND 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.