The University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session will be on sale from 19th to 30th October 2020. The cut-off mark is 200. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos, (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session will be on sale from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2020.
POST-UTME TEST: The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new course/ programme different from the former course/programme.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening. Payment can be made via the online payment portal.
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Click on Start Fresh Application and select undergraduate.
- Login with JAMB UTME Registration number as username and surname as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
If you still have any questions regarding the UNILAG 2019/2020 Post UTME, please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box. You can also call any of the following numbers:08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877 or send mail to email@example.com.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, and any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Oladejo Azeez, Esq.
Registrar and Secretary to Council
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
The AllSchool Team wishes you the best of luck as you apply., May you get admission be this year, Amen!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.