University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Procedure for Undergraduate Academic Transcript Request.
This is to inform undergraduate students of te University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) requesting for Academic Transcript (Student/Official) that they are to follow the instruction below:
- Payment of #5,500 per transcript (Fees are subject to change) to be made online to University of Ilorin through remita. Click here for payment
- Kindly complete and submit the transcript application form here
- For information on courier services, Click here
- Upon completion of the application form, the following documents are to be attached before submission:
- Payment Receipt generated from remita
- Photocopy of certificate of the applicant
- Evidence of payment to courier agent
- On request, an official academic transcript can be sent either online to the indicated official E-mail address or via courier/NIPOST to an official address.
- Student copy of academic transcript can either be picked by hand or authorized person; or be sent to a valid E-mail address.
- Letter of authorization and photocopy of means of identification must be provided at the point of pick up by the authorized person
- The University is likely to respond to your request within two (2) weeks of submission of your form. In case this is not possible, you will be informed of the progress
- The University will not be held responsible for any wrong address
- Enquiries: email@example.com
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.