UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020: University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. Cut-off mark for utme is 160. Candidates who didn’t choose UNIMAID can also apply. Deadline to apply is 30th October 2020. See more details below.
We are very pleased to inform the public that the University of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Registration commenced 1st July and will end 30th October 2020.
The Direct Entry (DE) Form is also currently on sale.
It is very important to note that just like last year, UNIMAID will not conduct any form of screening (physical or aptitude test) for aspirants of the Institution.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Form
- Candidates that picked the University in 2020 UTME and Scored a minim of 160 in the UTME.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above but did not choose UNIMAID in JAMB can also apply.
- FOR DIRECT Entry Candidates: A minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution.
List of UNIMAID Courses
Before we list them out, its important you check the requirements for the course you are interested in.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- ECONOMICS /GEOGRAPHY/PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- EDUCATION ARTS
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- ISLAMIC/SHARIA LAW
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- LINGUISRICS AND KANURI
- LINGUISTICS FULFULDE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NATURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPLOGY
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
Deadline to Apply: Registration exercise for the UNIMAID Post-UTME screening exercise started on 1st July 2020 and the portal for registration will close on 30th October 2020.
How Much is UNIMAID Post UTME Form? The official cost for the post-utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Form.
- Visit UNIMAID UTME/DE Portal via portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme
- Click on Register to create account.
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening account.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register Account
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirect to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any banks with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address or jamb registration number) and password
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirect to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
- UTME First Choice
- UTME Second Choice
- UTME Subject Combination.
- UTME Score
- Next you will be redirected to a bio-data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph. Save and click next.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. Direct Entry (DE) students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be directed to documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed
- Click submit when completed and confirm completion
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- Note: You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will also be notified once admitted though JAMB CAPS portal or text message.
Goodluck to you and we pray you gain admission this year!
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- How to Check Name on UNIMAID Admission List.
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.