University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State (UNIMED) Gets Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) Full Accreditation
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, has received full accreditation from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) for the graduation of professional medical doctors, following the council’s visit to the institution in 2022.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
The university’s Public Relations Officer, Temitope Oluwatayo, who made the disclosure said the provisional approval of the council was conveyed in a letter signed by the Registrar, MDCN, Dr. Tajudeen Sanusi, addressed to the vice chancellor, Prof. Adesegun Fatusi.
He explained that the accreditation, as approved by the Council, is renewable every five years, and is subject to continued satisfactory evidence of the progressive development of the MBBS program. With this, final-year students of the MBBS program at the university can now write their final professional examination and be inducted into the medical council.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.