UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure for 2019/2020 Session. We will also show you the clearance documents for fresh students and their registration procedure.
I will start by congratulating candidates who made it to Osun State University, UNIOUSN admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Now that you have been admitted, the next thing is accepting the admission you were offered. To accept it, you have to pay UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee.
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Acceptance Fee is Forty Thousand Naira Only (N40,000)
Any candidate who fails to complete the Acceptance and other necessary registration on the portal on or before the deadline will FORFEIT the Provisional Admission offered.
How to Pay UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee
Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa and Master cards).
The deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fees is January 10, 2020.
To pay the UNIOSUN Undergraduates Acceptance Fee, CLICK HERE.
UNIOSUN Registration Procedure for Fresh Students.
1. Upon completion of Acceptance Registration on the Admissions Portal, all freshers are required to proceed to the College Office for screening exercise.
2. Freshers are to present the following documents in the order listed below:
a) UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
b) JAMB Admission Letter
c) Original and Photocopy of O’Level Result
d) Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
e) UTME Result/DE Registration Form
f) UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Result
g) Two copies of Acceptance Clearance
h) Valid (three years) Tax Clearance of Parent
i) Osun State Development Levy
j) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
k) Letter of attestation from a reputable personality.
effective from Wednesday, 27th November, 2019.
3. After successful verification of the documents listed in (2) above, freshers are to collect files and other necessary documents. The Students’ Portal account of the fresher is then activated. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ACTIVATED PORTAL ACCOUNTS CAN PROCEED FOR FURTHER REGISTRATION.
4. After activation, freshers are to proceed for payment of the stipulated fees via the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform.
5. Freshers are to complete courses registration online and submit copies of course forms in their respective Departments.
6. Freshers are to submit the files collected in (3) above with all the necessary documents on or before the registration deadline.
Once more, congratulations to students that made it to the UNIOSUN First and Supplementary Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.