The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out on the school portal. The pdf is now available for download. See details below.
This is to inform all the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)aspirants that the undergraduates admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Latest Update: UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Form for 2020/2021 is Out.
Notice to Fresh Students:
- Visit the University website regularly for clearance requirements/procedures.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2020 need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates should accept their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) or the admission will be withdrawn.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List.
Check name on PDF:
ALTERNATIVELY, you can check your admission status on JAMB portal via the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-doted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.