University of Port-Harcourt Gender, Conflict and Development (CGCDS) Postgraduate Admission Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out. Form Cost N22,500.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Doctoral (Ph.D.), Master of Science (M.Sc), and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes respectively in Gender, Conflict and Development Studies of the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
UNIPORT CGCDS Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Ph.D IN GENDER, CONFLICT AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES:
- Eligible candidate for admission into the Ph.D Programme must possess a Master’s Degree in Gender and Development Studies from any recognised University and should have an average score of 60% or its equivalent grade. Candidates who possess Master’s degree in other fields of studies must also have post graduate diploma in Gender, conflict and Development studies with a minimum of grade “c” to qualify for admission; in addition to interview performance.
MASTER OF SCIENCE (M.SC) IN GENDER, CONFLICT AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES:
- For admission into the Master’s of Science (M.Sc) Programme in Gender and Development Studies, a candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (at least a second Class Honours) in Gender, Conflict and Development Studies or a Degree in any field from any recognised University with a CGPA of 2.5 on 5-point scale or a minimum grade of Credit Post-Graduate Diploma level in Gender, Conflict and Development Studies. O’ level requirements are Mathematics, English Language and three other Arts or Science subjects (as determined by University of Port Harcourt)
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) IN GENDER, CONFLICT AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES:
- To qualify for admission into the Post Graduate Diploma Programme, a candidate must possess a minimum of Third Class Degree or its equivalent in any field or discipline with a CGPA of 1.50 on 5-point scale of the University of Port Harcourt or any recognised University. For candidates with HND background, a minimum of Upper Credit shall be considered. O’ level requirements are Mathematics, English Language and three other Arts or Science subjects (as in (b) above).
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES
- The minimum duration for M.Sc or PGD is twelve (12) calendar months, while the maximum duration is twenty four (24) calendar months, and thirty six (36) calendar months for Ph.D.
How To Apply For UNIPORT CGCDS Postgraduate Admission Form
- Bank payment is at fidelity Bank Plc, A/C No: 5210017988. On payment of a non-refundable sum of N22,500.00 only (inclusive of Bank charges), Bank payment print-out enables prospective candidates to obtain the Application Form from the Office of the Director, Centre for Gender, Conflict and Development Studies (CGCDS), University of Port Harcourt.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
Completed Application Forms, together with academic transcripts, two reference letters and other relevant documents should be returned to the Director, Centre for Gender, Conflict and Development Studies (CGCDS), University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, not later than six weeks from the date of this publication. For further information, please contact +2348033094293, +2348033618923,
Deputy Registrar, IPPR.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.