UNIPORT Post-HND and B.ENG Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now available. Registration Closes On 29th September, 2023. The form cost N12,000.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the POST-HND to BTech Programme of the School of Science Laboratory Technology (SSLT), University of Port Harcourt for the 2021/2022 session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
The Programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, to improve their managerial skills and engineering competence and efficiency on their job, as well as ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Technology [B.TECH] Degree in any of the following Science Laboratory Technology options:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
UNIPORT POST-HND/B.Eng ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to qualify for admission into the Programme.
- A minimum pass level of LOWER CREDIT at the HND [in any of the Disciplines stated above].
- Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or its equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, and any other science subject [ from Biology, Agricultural science, Technical/Engineering Drawing or Further Mathematics].
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
How To Apply For UNIPORT POST-HND/B.Eng Admission Form
Application Forms are to be obtained from the Post-HND Office, Abuja campus, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand Naira only (#12,000.00) in any of the following Banks: First Bank PLC and UNIPORT-Choba Micro-Finance Bank.
Process Flow for Payment on Remita Platform for University of Port Harcourt
- Click on miscellaneous & other payments
- Click on select service/purpose
- Click on the relevant item/centre/institute on the drop-down list to select SSLT Post-HND
- Click on amount to pay and type in the amount as applicable
- Fill the other information on the page (such as name, email, phone no., etc)
- Click on create payment. This will take you to the payment slip page
- Print the page or copy out the RRR number on the page and proceed to any Bank branch and make payment
- To make online payment, click on pay via Remita and follow the instructions on the page.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
Completed Application Forms, Photocopies of All Credentials, Two recent (2) passport-sized photographs, Original copy of receipt of payment for the Application Form should be returned to:
The Coordinator, Post-HND Unit,
Abuja campus, University of Port Harcourt.
The sale of Forms will close on 29th September, 2023.
For further enquiry, please call the following numbers;
Dean, School of Science Laboratory Technology: 07034422116
Coordinator, SSLT Post-HND Programme: 08037248736
Or Visit the Secretary, SSLT Post-HND Programme: 08035325816, SSLT Administrative Building, Opposite Uniport Water Bottling Plant, University of Port Harcourt, Abuja Campus
Dr. (Mrs.) Gloria Chindah
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.