UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020: University of Port harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Registration for 2020/2021 Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 18th November 2020. Cut-off mark is 180. Form cost N2,000. See how to apply and other necessary information below.
We are happy to inform the general public that the University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Form will be on sale from Monday, 27th July, 2020.
All candidates who chose UNIPORT as their first choice of institution and scored at least 180 in JAMB UTME are hereby invited for their post utme registration.
SEE ALSO: UNIPORT Direct Entry Form.
Latest Update: The UNIPORT 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Timetable is Out. Exam will hold from 30th November to 5th December 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIPORT Supplementary Post UTME
- All candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180.
- Candidates must possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for the admission. See UNIPORT Courses and Requirements.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest Friday, 21stAugust, 2020.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
- Candidates are to visit the UNIPORT Post utme Portal by CLICK HERE.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita Code for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card etc. OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with RemitaPlatform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita Receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested.Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Deadline to Apply.
The closing date for UNIPORT Post-UTME Online Registration is
Friday, 28th August, 2020 18th November 2020.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
UNIPORT Post Utme Screening Exam Date
Further details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website and this website (allschool.com.ng) from time to time.
When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
Note: Based on previous years, UNIPORT does ask 50 questions in the post utme and candidates are given 30 minutes to answer the questions. Also, Mathematics was a compulsory post utme subject for all candidates.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON 18th November 2020.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
The above information was signed by the University’s Registrar, MRS. DORCAS D. OTTO and brought to you by Allschool.com.ng.
Goodluck to you and we pray you gain admission this year!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.