The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Sandwich Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. The form cost N8,000. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Undergraduate Part-Time Programmes of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
SEE ALSO: UNIUYO Part-time Form 2020/2021.
UNIUYO SANDWICH COURSES
(A) B. A. (Ed.) in:
b. Fine Arts
(B) B.Sc. (Ed.) in:
e. Integrated Science
f. Physical Education
g. Health Education
(C) B.Sc. (Ed.) in:
c. Political Science
(D ) B.Sc. (Ed.) in:
a. Business Education (Accounting/Office Management)
b. Home Economics Education
c. Agricultural Education
d. Technical Education
e. Computer Education
(E ) B. Ed. in:
a. Pre-Primary & Primary Education
b. Guidance and Counseling
c. Special Education
d. Social Studies
(F) B. L. S. (Ed.) in:
Library & Information Science
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Only holders of the following qualifications are eligible to apply:
- NCE with a minimum of eight (8) points and above in Education and the teaching subjects.
- General Nursing and Midwifery/Psychiatry Nursing with at least three (3) years post qualification experience may be eligible for admission for Health Education.
- Candidates with (1) or (2) above must, in addition, possess five (5) subjects at GCE (O/L), NECO/WASC/TC II, SSC including English Language at not more than two sittings and any other specific departmental requirement.
- Programmes in Sciences, Vocational Education and Library Science require a credit pass in Mathematics. Holders of Diploma in Library Science with at least Lower Credit are also eligible for admission into BLIS Library & Information Science
Please note that a credit pass in Chemistry is a requirement for candidates intending to offer Home Economics Education and Agricultural Education.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Sandwich Admission.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N8,000.00 (Eight Thousand Naira) only via Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission forms link (on the side bar)
- Select e-Form(s) option
- Select Admission Type (Example; Certificate, Diploma, Part-Time (UTME), Part-Time (DE), Sandwich, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree (Part-time) as the Admission Form Type.
- Enter your phone number. Name and E-mail
- Click the MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK
- Note your Login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration
Closing date: Not stated.
If you have any questions regarding the UNIUYO sandwich form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.