UNIZIK Business School Admission form for 2021 /2022 Academic session has been announced. The cost of the application form is N20,000. All Applicants to the Professional Post Graduate Programmes will be subjected to oral interview.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Business School hereby invites applications from qualified Professionals of all background who are desirous of acquiring General Management Education for effective leadership and management in Business and Government.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
UNIZIK Business School (UBS), Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State is an organised educational arm for management, business and leadership training instituted to impart relevant knowledge and skills that will create new industrialists, astute business persons, discerning corporate and institutional leaders, high level professionals and entrepreneurs that are driven by integrity and the highest ethical standards in their vocations.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Page Contents [show]
UNIZIK POST GRADUATE DEGREES/CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
- PhD accountancy
- PhD Applied Economics
- PhD Banking and Finance (Option in Banking or Finaner)
- PhD Communication Management
- PhD Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- PhD Governance and Legislative Studies
- PhD Marketing & PhD Public Administration
- PhD Risk Management
- PhD Security Studies and Conflict Resolution
- PhD Forensic Accounting
- Doctor of Business Administration (DSA)
- Doctor of Engineering Management (DBA)
- Doctor of Project Management (DIA)
- Doctor of Public Administration (DPA)
- MSc Accountancy
- MSc Applied Economics
- MSc Banking and Finance (Option in Banking or Finance)
- MSc Communication Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc Forensic Accounting
- MSc Gevernance and Legislative Studies
- MSc Industrial Boletions & Humon Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Public Administration
- MSc Risk Management
- MSc Security Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Masters Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters Public Administration (MPA)
- MBA Project Management
- MBA Engineering Management
- Professional Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PPGDM)
- Executive Certificate Programmes
- International Management Programme, Chief Executive Programme,Business Owners Programme. Senior Management Programme, Agrillusiness Management Programme)
An applicant into any of the above stated programmes should possess any of the following:
- For Doctor of Philosophy (PhD ) degree, MSc MA in relevant discipline is required with a minimum of 3.5 CGPA on five point scale from any recognized University.
- For Doctoral Business Administration (DBA) and Doctor of Public Administration (DPA), MSc/MBA/MPA in related discipline is required
- For Master of Science (MSc) degree . BSc/B. A degree is required from any recognized University with a minimum of Second Clees Honours 2. 5 CGPA a five point scale
- For Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Public Administration (MPA) BSc /BA degree from any recognized University at Second Class Honours or Higher Diploma HND at Lower Credit them any recognized Polytechnic.
- Professional Post Graduate Diploma PPGDM in Management Sciences and added disciplines may also be considered for MBA/MSc Programmes.
You are required to request for your transcript and have addressed to Office of the Director, UNIZIK Business School Nnamdi Azikwe University Awka. Your admission depends on it!
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- PhD-8 Semesters (Minimum)
- DBA-6 Semesters (Minimum)
- M.Sc/MPA/MBA- 4 Semesters (Minimum)
- Professional Post Graduate Diploma-2 Semesters (Minimum)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit UNIZIK Business School Website @ ubs.unizik.edu.ng
- Create an account, log in, and follow the instructions to make application form payment of N20’000.00 only.
- Upload your passport photograph while completing the application form and click on submit at the end of the form.
- Wait until you received a thank you page before you log out.
- Evidence of payment and completed form will be sent to your email in PDF format.
- Your admission status will be communicated to you via your Email.
- You may choose to physically visit UNIZIK Business School, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and fill the application form manually.
- Thank you for choosing UNIZIK Business School,
For more enquiries call-0803 454 8236 Note: All applicants to the Professional Post Graduate Programmes will be subjected to an oral interview.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.