In this page, we will show you UNIZIK Convocation Fees for all degrees. We will also show you the procedure to make payment. And lost more info. Keep reading.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) wishes to inform postgraduate graduands that the 15th and 16th Convocation Ceremonies hold from March 14 -18, 2022.
Take note in particular of the following events:
- 17th March 2022 – Dinner Party for the PhD graduands (only). Additional details will be made available;
- 18th March 2022– Award for Higher Degrees, Honorary Degrees, etc
- Please note that it is mandatory for all graduands to pay the Convocation fees for materials and gown, irrespective of attendance.
Method of Payment:
- Visit remita.net to make payment.
- Note that Convocation fees (Academic gown and other materials) for PhD is ₦65,900 (COMPULSORY).
- For Masters and PGD graduands: Convocation fees (gown (Hiring) and other materials) is ₦23,400.
- Certificate Fee of ₦2000 is also paid through remita.net
- Kindly visit the CPGS Conference Hall from the 7th of March,2022 with evidence of payment for the collection of your gown and other materials.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.