Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Form for 2021/2022 academic session is still on sale. Form cost N13,000. Deadline to apply is 28th January 2022.
The authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the university part-time degree programmes admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
On this page, we will show you eligibility, how to apply and other vital information you need.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIZIK Part-time degree Admission
- The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled.
- Candidates with November/December GCE 2020 results are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with additional qualification/s namely: UNIZIK Diploma, OND, HND, B.Sc or their equivalent should apply for Direct Entry.
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries and Aqua culture
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Department of Soil Science and Land Resources Management
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of History and International Studies
- Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
- Department of Linguistics
- Department o f Modern and European Languages
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religion and Human Relations
- Department of Music
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Adult Education with Options:
- Adult Education/Accountancy
- Adult Education/Economics
- Adult Education/Marketing
- Adult Education/Mass Communication
- Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
- Education Management & Policy/Accountancy
- Education Management & Policy/Business Administration
- Education Management & Policy/Health Education
- Education Management & Policy/Political Science
- Education Management & Policy/Computer Science
- Education Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
- Education Management & Policy/Economics
- Education Management & Policy/English
- Education Management & Policy/Igbo
- Education Management & Policy/History
3. Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Department of Educational Foundations with Options
- Educational Foundations/English
- Educational Foundations/Political Science
- Educational Foundations/Economics
- Educational Foundations/Igbo
- Educational Foundations/French
- Educational Foundations/History
5. Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
- Guidance & Counselling
- Guidance & Counselling/Biology
- Guidance & Counselling/Health
6. Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
- Human Kinetics
- Health Education
7. Department of Library and Information Science
8. Department of Science Education with Options
- Science Education/Biology
- Science Education/Chemistry
- Science Education/Integrated Science
- Science Education/Mathematics
- Science Education/Physics
- Science Education/Computer Science
9. Department of Vocational Education with Options
- Business Education/Accounting
- Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
- Business Education/Secretarial Technology
- Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
- Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
- Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Cooperative Economic and Management
- Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION.
- Log on to myedu.unizik.edu.ng
- Generate RRR pin for application form fee payment
- Take the RRR printout, to any Bank within the Campus and make payment of N13,000 for application form.
- Go back to the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building for online Registration.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
Candidates should then
- Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form’s printout with a photocopy of each of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, 28th January, 2022
Note: Direct Entry candidates should also include a copy of their additional qualification/s to their submission and should endeavour to forward the academic transcript of their claimed additional qualification/s to the Director, CEP on or before Friday, February 24th, 2022
If you have any questions please feel free to ask us using the comment box below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.