We will show you Everything you need to know about the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Cut Off Mark for Business Management (Administration).
Firstly, let’s correct something. At UNN Business Administration is a faculty that houses courses like Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Management, and Marketing.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
However, most times, when aspirants ask for UNN cut off mark for Business Administration as a course, what they actually want to know is the Cut off Mark for Business Managment.
- Business Administration is not a course in UNN, it is a faculty that houses 4 different courses.
- What UNN offers as a course is Business Management.
Now that’s clear, this page will tell you the UNN Cut Off Mark for Business Management. You’ll also see Business Management school fees, admission requirements, and lots more.
The first important question to answer is; what is UNN Cut off mark for Business Management:
The short answer is that the UNN cut-off mark for Business Management is 213!
But like we told you, we won’t just tell you the cut-off mark, we will tell you a whole lot more.
But before we move further, do note:
While Business Management is not very competitive in UNN, you stil have to have a good post UTME score for you to be admitted. This is why you DEFINETELY need to smartly prepare for the UNN post utme with our myUNN Post UTME App. Install the Android App Here or see the App Full Benefits Here.
Having said that, let’s proceed!
Explained: UNN Cut-Off Mark for Business Management
This is the departmental cut-off mark for Business Management in UNN. It’s usually gotten by adding JAMB and POST UTME scores together and then dividing the result by two. The result is what we call UNN Aggregate or Average Score.
UNN cut off marks usually comes out after the post UTME.
Crucial Things about UNN Cut Off Mark for Business Management
- UNN cut-off marks change every year, though the change might not be much.
- UNN cut off mark for Business Management is not just the score you should have in either JAMB or POST-UTME. It should be the average of both, as discussed above.
- UNN JAMB Cut Off Mark for all courses has always been between 160 – 200. However, if you are applying for a course like Business Management, you should definitely have a high jamb score.
- If you pass either the merit, catchment, or ELDS cut-off marks, you will be admitted to UNN’s first admission list.
- As a UNN Business Management Aspirant, if your jamb score is above 200, in most cases you will be admitted on merit admission, especially if you score extremely high in UNN POST UTME.
- Sometimes even with a high JAMB score, candidates won’t still be admitted because of their low post-UTME score. Advice? Prepare very well for the POST UTME, especially with our myUNN Post UTME App.
UNN Cut-Off Marks for Business Management for the Past 5 years
In UNN, aspirants are admitted through merit, catchment, educationally less developed states (ELDS), supplementary, and IM (knowing someone influential in the school).
Since the scope of this page is just to tell you about cut off marks, we won’t deviate into the supplementary. However, you can check our post on UNN supplementary admission here.
Merit cut-off mark for a course in UNN is always the highest followed by catchment cut off marks, then ELDS cut off marks.
Catchment are states geographically within UNN, which includes Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, and Delta. While ELDS states include Adamawa, Kaduna, Kogi, Benue, etc.
The table below will show you the UNN Business Management cut-off marks for merit and some catchment states from 2017 to date.
- NR – means the cut off mark has not been released
- NA – means the cut off mark was not available online.
Just like we have already mentioned, the cut-off marks for ELDS are usually lower than merit cut off marks.
UNN Requirements for Business Management
Aside from knowing the UNN cut-off mark for Business Management, you also need to know the requirements for the course. That’s because even if you pass the cut-off mark, if you don’t possess the right combination you will be denied admission.
Below are the requirements for Business Management in UNN:
- JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION: English, Mathematics, Economics, plus any Social Science subject (like Government, CRS, Literature, etc)
- O’LEVEL (WAEC, NECO, ETC) REQUIREMENTS: UNN requires five (5) ‘O’ Level credit passes to include: English Language, Mathematics and any other relevant subjects. For NBC the other two (2) relevant subjects could be from any of the following: Accounting, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Office Practice, and Economics.
RECOMMENDED: UNN Admission Requirements for all Courses
School Fees for Business Management in UNN
As of the time of updating this page, these are the school fees for Business Management in UNN:
- New Students: N73,700
- 2nd year – #48,100
- Other years – #43,000
- Final years – #43,500
RECOMMENDED: UNN School Fees for all Courses
If you carefully read through every piece of information on this post, you should now know a lot about the cut-off mark for Business Management. You should also know the requirements for Business Management.
More importantly, you should have known that using myUNN post UTME App will not only make you score high in JAMB, but it will also make your journey into UNN very smooth. You can install/download the Android App Here or see the App Full Benefits Here.
Do You Still Have Questions
If yes, just go to the comment box below and ask your question. We will answer you as soon as we can.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.